Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints

For some reason, peppermint was my flavor of choice this holiday season.  I always wanted the fancy peppermint mocha drinks and went through a couple little bottles of peppermint extract while baking.

This was my second-favorite peppermint cookie recipe from holidays 2012.

The original recipe can be found by clicking here.

I'm just now getting to a point with my baking experience in being able to deviate at all from a recipe.  Because I was baking these for my kids' teachers, I stuck almost exactly to the recipe, and they turned out so so so good.

I even went out and bought a mini-cupcake pan for these.  Truly, the funnest part in making them was filling each cookie with the chocolate ganache frosting.

Definitely worth giving these a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment